MSU's Burns Telecommunication Center, where facilitation of the Arabic distance education program originates.
Participating institutions receive the following services:
- Academic instruction by a distinguished Professor of Arabic via broadband Internet to the campus interactive video classroom
- Technical support to facilitate interactive video instruction
- Support in establishing course and credit arrangements
- Support in recruiting a native-speaking Arabic TA
- TA training program prior to start of each academic year
- Asynchronous educational software network linking students with the Professor and language and cultural resource materials
- Study abroad option at Al Akhawayn University including student and administrative support services and credit transfer or in Alexandria, Egypt for a summer language program
- Orientation program for new members
- Administrative support from the Office of International Programs at Montana State University.